Find Our Listing In The
Safe Shopping Directory
Cool Links - Clip Art and Graphics
Suze's Camp information site
Nowell's Ceramic Molds and Techniques
- Q: Do you have a catalog you can mail?
- A: I do not have a print catalog. The only catalog I have is on my web site.
- Q: Why do items have two prices?
- A: One price is for the finished painted piece and the second price is for unpainted, bisqueware so you can paint it yourself.
- Q: Do you sell your e-mail list?
- A: Absolutely not! I would never share any e-mail addresses with anyone else.
- Q: What is bisqueware?
- A: Bisqueware is an unpainted ceramic piece that has been fired once in a kiln to about 1800 degrees. It is ready to be finished either by painting with acrylics so it doesn't need to be fired again or with ceramic glazes which will require another firing.
- Q: Can ornaments be personalized?
- A: Most ornaments and decorative pieces can be personalized with a name or date or short message of your choice.
- Q: What if I want a special color?
- A: Each pieces is custom made so you may have your choice of colors.
- Q: How do I order plastic Christmas tree bulbs all in the same color?
- A: When you order using PayPal, there is a place to add a note. That is where you would make the request for bulbs of all one color or any other special request.
- Q: Why are the replacement bases for the ceramic trees painted white.
- A: There are so many shades of green, it would be impossible for me to match the green on your tree.
- Q: Do you sell wholesale or with a quantity price?
- A: My prices are very reasonalble but if you want a large quantity it may be possible to lower the price.
- Q: What do I paint the bisqueware with?
- A: Paint your own ceramic pieces with acrylics or any water based paint or bright colored maker pens. These pieces do not need to be fired again.
- Q: What if I don't want to use PayPal?
- A: Any one can apply to PayPal but if you would rather not do that, I accept personal checks or money orders. However I will hold an order until the check clears.
- Q: What is your mailing address and phone number?
- A: 86 Countryside Lane, Norwood, MA 02062, phone: 781-762-6866
- Q: Who do I make checks payable to?
- A: Make checks payable to Barbara Campagna.
- Q: Do you mail internationally?
- A: I will mail internationally, however there are additional shipping charges. International mailing is very expensive so please e-mail me before ordering so I can tell you the additional shipping charges.
- Q: Do you have a large stock of ceramic pieces?
- A: I work alone, out of my home so I am unable to keep a large stock. However orders are usually filled in a week or two.
- Q: Do you accept credit cards over the phone or phone orders?
- A: I am unable to accept credit cards on the phone. I can take a phone order but it will not be shipped until I receive payment either from PayPal or a check through the mail.
- Q: How can I find the shipping and handling charges?
- A: Click on the "ORDER" tab above to find the shipping and handling charges.
- Q: Why is shipping so expensive?
- A: Shipping includes many expenses in addition to postage. Packing materials are very expensive, there are charges I pay to PayPal, shipping costs also include my labor charges for packing each package.
- Q: If I'm not satisfied with my purchase, can I return it?
- A: If you are not satisfied with your purchase you may return it at your expense. A refund will be made for the purchase price of the item less the cost of shipping. If the merchandise is damaged I will send you a replacement.
me securely with any major credit card through PayPal
UPDATED: September 15, 2018
©Copyright 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018
by Sunshine Creations by Barbara Campagna.
All rights reserved. No reproductions or redistribution without written permission.